This episode with Carly is full of Simple Solutions & Practical Takeaways for EVERYONE whether or not you have been diagnosed with a thyroid condition, or not. This information, although centered around Thyroid Health – is truly applicable to all of us on so many levels – no matter what we’re dealing with.
Tackling your top questions after listening to last week’s Episode #025 & don’t miss all of the resources we’ve linked to below – Including that recipe we mentioned, the water filters we talked about, the gut health episode with Brigid (#016) – as well as Carly’s top resources you won’t want to miss.
TOP QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Which labs should you be getting checked for a full look at your thyroid? & How often should you be re-evaluating your levels?
- What are the normal ranges that people can refer to when looking at their labwork – specifically for thyroid health (details provided below)
- How can we prevent it from happening to us? What are the triggers/lifestyle causing hypothyroid conditions and or autoimmune disorders? Things to do – Things to avoid?
- Are there certain foods we should be eating – that are more beneficial than others?
- Is it possible to get off thyroid medication? & How?