“Do better, once you know better” – Maya Angelou – because it’s all about making small changes once you’ve learned something new and giving yourself the chance to upgrade your routine, not only for your health, but for the health of the planet as well.
Join us for a Sustainable, Healthy & Ethical conversation around all things coffee – with Heather Young & Jennifer Klotz of shechangeseverything.com
When we polled you on instagram about Coffee, these were the results:
- Do you drink coffee everyday?
- 69% of you said YES – 31% said NO
- Do you ever choose to drink decaf instead?
- 33% of you said SOMETIMES – 67% of you said NEVER
- Do you add any sort of creamer or drink it black?
- 38% of you drink it BLACK, 62% of you add some sort of CREAMER
- Have you ever heard of the Swiss Water Process (diving into this in episode 028)
- 31% of you said YES – 69% of you said NO (we can’t wait to tell you about it!)
- Do you drink a full glass of water before coffee?
- 58% of you said “Most of the Time” – 42% of you said “Sometimes/Never”