Something to think about …
An amazing continuation from last week’s conversation, The Coffee Episode #027. We’re back with the girls from SHE Changes Everything & we’re covering all of the unanswered questions you have.
“We typically reach for caffeine because the cue is fatigue.”– Heather Young, SHEchangesEverything.com
If you’re reaching for caffeine more than once a day – consider the causes.
Available to Listen on: iTunes & Spotify, or Play Directly Below.
In this episode:
– What effects is caffeine having on my body? Health benefits included.
– How much is too much? What’s the “safe’ amount? Is decaf any better?
– Is adding all of the adaptogens, or trending superfoods really worth it?
– What’s coffee doing to my adrenals? Stress levels? Anxiety?
– How can I start cutting back without suffering the consequences?
– Can I just drink my coffee black?
– Favorite coffee brands, links and resources below
Continue reading “#028: Caffeine Impacts, Coffee Habits, Adrenal Fatigue & What You Can Do About It – The Coffee Episode: Part Two”
“Do better, once you know better” – Maya Angelou – because it’s all about making small changes once you’ve learned something new and giving yourself the chance to upgrade your routine, not only for your health, but for the health of the planet as well.
Join us for a Sustainable, Healthy & Ethical conversation around all things coffee – with Heather Young & Jennifer Klotz of shechangeseverything.com
Available to Listen on: iTunes & Spotify.
When we polled you on instagram about Coffee, these were the results:
- Do you drink coffee everyday?
- 69% of you said YES – 31% said NO
- Do you ever choose to drink decaf instead?
- 33% of you said SOMETIMES – 67% of you said NEVER
- Do you add any sort of creamer or drink it black?
- 38% of you drink it BLACK, 62% of you add some sort of CREAMER
- Have you ever heard of the Swiss Water Process (diving into this in episode 028)
- 31% of you said YES – 69% of you said NO (we can’t wait to tell you about it!)
- Do you drink a full glass of water before coffee?
- 58% of you said “Most of the Time” – 42% of you said “Sometimes/Never”
That being said … here’s what you’ll discover in this episode:
Continue reading “Episode 027: The Coffee Episode – A Sustainable, Healthy & Ethical Conversation”