Have you ever wondered why pharmaceutical grade supplements are so much more expensive? Or more importantly, are they even any more effective?
Have you heard that ‘over the counter’ vitamin brands are exactly the same whether they’re generic or brand name?
What about the multi-vitamin you’ve been taking … are you actually absorbing any of it, or just peeing it out?
We know these are loaded questions – but you’re health will greatly benefit from knowing the truth after listening to this episode.
Looking for Jenn’s Direct Link to her Pharmaceutical Catalog? FIND IT HERE
Reminders from This Episode:
- Get informed, flip your labels
- What is actually in the supplement you’re taking? & how is it affecting you?
- Where do you want to put your money?
- What do you want to put in your body?
- What’s ultimately the most important to you when it comes to your health?
- You get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always best, this episode explains why.
The Main Differences in Your Supplements:
Let’s Dive into pharmaceutical grade and OTC (over the counter) options & why the differences actually matter –Continue reading “Episode 031: Supplements, Multivitamins & The Difference Between Pharmaceutical Grade and Over the Counter, Part Two with Jennifer Klotz, MS, RD”