Something to think about …
An amazing continuation from last week’s conversation, The Coffee Episode #027. We’re back with the girls from SHE Changes Everything & we’re covering all of the unanswered questions you have.
“We typically reach for caffeine because the cue is fatigue.”– Heather Young, SHEchangesEverything.com
If you’re reaching for caffeine more than once a day – consider the causes.
In this episode:
– What effects is caffeine having on my body? Health benefits included.
– How much is too much? What’s the “safe’ amount? Is decaf any better?
– Is adding all of the adaptogens, or trending superfoods really worth it?
– What’s coffee doing to my adrenals? Stress levels? Anxiety?
– How can I start cutting back without suffering the consequences?
– Can I just drink my coffee black?
– Favorite coffee brands, links and resources below
Continue reading “#028: Caffeine Impacts, Coffee Habits, Adrenal Fatigue & What You Can Do About It – The Coffee Episode: Part Two”
This episode with Carly is full of Simple Solutions & Practical Takeaways for EVERYONE whether or not you have been diagnosed with a thyroid condition, or not. This information, although centered around Thyroid Health – is truly applicable to all of us on so many levels – no matter what we’re dealing with.
Tackling your top questions after listening to last week’s Episode #025 & don’t miss all of the resources we’ve linked to below – Including that recipe we mentioned, the water filters we talked about, the gut health episode with Brigid (#016) – as well as Carly’s top resources you won’t want to miss.
Listen to this Episode on iTunes, Spotify or Play Directly below.
TOP QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN THIS EPISODE:
Continue reading “Episode 026: Thyroid Health Do’s & Don’ts with Carly Johnson Brawner”
- Which labs should you be getting checked for a full look at your thyroid? & How often should you be re-evaluating your levels?
- What are the normal ranges that people can refer to when looking at their labwork – specifically for thyroid health (details provided below)
- How can we prevent it from happening to us? What are the triggers/lifestyle causing hypothyroid conditions and or autoimmune disorders? Things to do – Things to avoid?
- Are there certain foods we should be eating – that are more beneficial than others?
- Is it possible to get off thyroid medication? & How?