Branching off from the conversation we had in episode #022, all about the power of taking a high quality multivitamin versus a “bad” quality one that might actually be harming your health more than it’s actually helping you.
That brief comment really sparked your interest and our inboxes were flooded with the following questions we promise to tackle within this episode:
- How can I tell if my supplements are actually “high quality”?
- Which brands can I trust? Which brands should I avoid?
- How can I tell the difference between “good”
versus “bad”, and what certifications can I look for?
- What certifications actually matter?
- Which added ingredients should I avoid?
- Is the FDA actually monitoring what’s being sold over the counter?
Jennifer Klotz, MS, RD is extremely passionate about this topic and very well informed. That being said – we both believe that the information in this episode is imperative to your long term health, especially if you’re taking even one supplement, herb, or vitamin on a regular basis.
DID YOU KNOW?
Taking a poor quality supplement can actually do more harm than taking nothing at all?Continue reading “Episode 30: Vitamins & Supplement Quality. What to Look For + What to Avoid with Jennifer Klotz, RD”